Accounting for non-Accountants (School Principals)
Accounting for non-Accountants includes information on the UK GAAP accounting standards as well as an overview of current international standards, and updates including a new chapter on how competition, the financial markets and government economic policy can influence organizations. The book is structured clearly to provide in-depth understanding in three key areas: annual accounts (including income statements, balance sheets, cash flow and reporting standards); management accounting (costing, marginal costing and budgetary controls); and financial management (including the cost of capital, working capital, investment appraisal and performance analysis).
- Financial Record Keeping.
- Income Statements.
- The Balance Sheet.
- Further Adjustments to the Income Statement.
- Checking the Double-Entry System.
- Accounting Concepts.
- Accounting for Other Business Organizations.
- An Introduction to Business Costing.
- Marginal Costing and Decision Making.
- Standard Costing.
- Working Capital Management.
- Capital Investment Appraisal.
- An Introduction to Limited Companies.
- Published Accounts of the Limited Company.
- Accounting Standards.
- Statement of Cash Flows.
- Accounting Ratios.
- The Economic Environment.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 27
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes