HODs Planning for a Successful New Year
Today’s school leaders are challenged to ensure their teams & curricula are effective—providing a quality education for every student—but they must do that with fewer resources than in the past. They need an action plan that ensures success for all students.
In the past 15 years, research studies have identified the characteristics of effective schools. Those characteristics that seem to show up in all the findings include high expectations for students, a safe and orderly school climate, frequent assessment of student progress, parental involvement, collaboration among faculty and staff members, and focused and sustained professional development.
Attending to these basics can go a long way toward creating effective schools that meet the needs of all students.
- Understanding School year Scope
- Building Time Schedule
- Understanding Quality
- Managing your Team the Agile Way
- Curriculum, Instructional Design & Differentiation
- Project based & Inquiry based learning, Collaborative Learning
- Using Data for learning evaluation
- Academic Heads of Departments
- Those who are interested to promote their career to become HODs
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 10
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes