HR Quick Track
This workshop is designed for newly appointed Human Resource professionals, and those who wish to embark on a career in Human Resource Management. It has been specially designed to answer the question “What a Human Resource professional should know and be equipped with.”
- Introduction to Human Resource Management.
- The management of employee relations.
- Attracting & Retaining Talent.
- The management of the Hiring Process.
- The management of Rewards.
- Management of employee contribution.
- Management of employee development.
- HR Personnel
- School Principals & Deputy Principals
- All those who are interested in HR
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 45
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes