HR Quick Track
So, you have now been assigned a role in the Human Resource function but is apprehensive and unsure of what and how you can value add to your organization in this new role. The obvious is to pursue a professional course of study to develop the desired competencies in the field of Human Resource Management. In the meantime, you would need to have a quick but exhaustive insight of Human Resource Management, enough to get you going on the job.
This workshop has been specially designed for newly appointed Human Resource professionals and those who wish to embark on a career in Human Resource Management. It has been specially designed to answer the question “What a Human Resource professional should know and be equipped with.”
- Introduction to Human Resource Management.
- The management of employee relations.
- Attracting & Retaining Talent.
- The management of the Hiring Process.
- The management of Rewards.
- Management of employee contribution.
- Management of employee development.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 26
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes