Learning Disability Courses
Aiding Students with Learning Disabilities aims to illustrate best practices for teaching students with various learning differences, difficulties, and disabilities. The course is presented by leaders in the field of brain-based education and it addresses individuals with diverse learning needs. These learning needs include reading disorders, emotional and behavioral disorders, attention disorders, and high and low incidence disabilities and autism.
- What are Learning Disabilities?
- Types and Prevalence of Learning Disabilities.
- Causes of Learning Disabilities.
- How Learning Disabilities are diagnosed and Classified.
- Academic Placement Challenges.
- Learning Disabilities and ADHD.
- Instructional Strategies for Learning Disabilities. (part one)
- Practical Approaches to Instructional Strategies for Learning Disabilities. (part two)
- Dealing with it – Famous People with Learning Disabilities.
- Coping with a Learning Disability.
- Increasing Confidence.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 32
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes