Task and Time Management
Using time effectively is a challenge we all face. Making sure we are getting the right things done at the right time, balancing short-term tasks with long terms goals, maintaining our focus on the task in front of us, while the external environment presents more distractions with each passing week, and managing stress levels in an -always on- world, are all factors that can be managed effectively with the acquisition of the right task and time management skills needed.
Make Time Work is a new breed of Time Management training. We work with you to increase your ability to focus and to consciously use low levels of stress to generate action. We give you skills to create motivating goals that allow you to quickly filter the important from the trivial. You will learn how to align your most creative, energetic times of day with the right pieces of work.
On the Make Time Work program, participants will learn many techniques to improve their personal effectiveness and increase levels of achievement:
- Valuing time.
- Overcoming procrastination.
- Building self-awareness.
- Get control of email and technology.
- Conquering stress, achieving calm.
- Interruptions: deal with them and recover fast.
- Set effective goals, short and long term.
- Understanding Chrono type, align the right task with the right time.
- Wellbeing, physical solutions.
- Using mindset to build confidence and overcome inertia.
- Plan for uncertainty.
- Seven ways to say no.
- All School Staff
- Those who are interested to work in an educational institution
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 70
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes