Using Technology Effectively in Teaching and Learning
When technology integration in the classroom is seamless and thoughtful, students not only become more engaged, but they also begin to take more control over their own learning. Effective tech integration changes classroom dynamics, and encourages student-centered project-based learning.
- Using Learning Management Systems.
- Creating & Using MOOCs.
- Virtual Reality & Learning.
- Using Technology for Feedback and Assessment.
- Digital Bloom’s Taxonomy.
- Collaboration in the Virtual World (using social media for learning).
- The Role of Digital Citizenship.
- Introduction to Moodle.
- All Academic Staff
- Those who are interested to work as teachers
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 273
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes